1.2

I had a very poor experience with this breeder when I purchased a young adult from him.Since I was shipping several states away, I asked many questions about behavior and health, including bad behaviors such as jumping and the same questions on hips as another reviewer who had a bad experience.

The beautiful young dog that I got, is not at all what I had asked about. It was extremely important to me that this dog didn't jump due to an older person in the home, however, Clayton said she did not jump. However, that is what this dog always does and I have not been able to stop this behavior in five years. I also have the exact response regarding hips, and was told the exact thing after I received my dog.

X-rays were even provided to me of this dog at a younger age, which means nothing at that age as the certifying body waits until the age of 2 in order to certify hips. I called on a couple of occasions to ask questions and get help on behavior issues, and I was cursed at and phone slammed down while I was talking. I completely agree that this breeder is only after the money. I bred this female dog as well with a local stud dog who is certified and imported, and stopped breeding after discovering the health issues and hip issues of this dog and of the puppies.

The stud dog hasn't had issues, but my dog from him has had many, health and behavioral including hip concerns and myasthenia gravis, and neurotic behavior issues. He also did not tell me of a hernia in which I inquired about before purchasing. Please do your homework before buying a puppy or dog. I thought I had asked all the right questions, however, it takes an honest person and breeder to provide the right answers for the person to determine the correct fit.

Clayton and his family only told me the "good" things and how much they would offer support if needed, etc. Even though I specifically asked about behavior issues and health issues. I would never recommend him to anyone.

The dog I received, I will continue to love and care for, but she is not at all what I was told and described and I have more frustrating times with her than what should have been great times if only the breeder would have been honest.He and his family only care about the money.

Review about: Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds German Shepherd Dog.

I liked: Instructions for receiving of dog.

I didn't like: Customer service, Value, Price, Dishonesty, Product.

Had an Experience with Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds?

Comments