Muskego, Wisconsin

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Clayton and his dogs are.My now 5 year old daughter had been wanting a GSD for quite a while (I waited many years until we were in a great house and I had the time for a dog) so after my dad got one of Clayton's dogs we fell in love and had to have one.

I spent a lot of time going to club training and getting to know a lot of the Von Der Stadtrand dogs as well as Clayton and his family. They were so good to all of their club members and stood by their dogs, so I was sold. We have now had our dog Reinhart for almost a year and he is absolutely amazing. Clayton was right there in the beginning for every little question or training help I needed (I was a firt time GSD owner), no question was too silly and no amount of time spent helping me was too much to him.

He is a truly amazing breeder and knows his stuff. I would recommend him and his dogs to anyone. Reinhart is SO good with our 5 year old daughter, they are best buddies. Von Der Stadtrand dogs are amazing working, show, and family dogs with the perfect temperament.

I trust this dog with my daughter no matter what and he would protect his family to his dying breath if he had to. I am so grateful I got to know Clayton. We have the perfect dog.

On to number 2 now!We will never buy a dog from anyone else.

Review about: Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds Dog.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion