Review about Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds from Muskego, Wisconsin

2 of 12 Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds reviews

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Clayton and his dogs are.My now 5 year old daughter had been wanting a GSD for quite a while (I waited many years until we were in a great house and I had the time for a dog) so after my dad got one of Clayton's dogs we fell in love and had to have one.

I spent a lot of time going to club training and getting to know a lot of the Von Der Stadtrand dogs as well as Clayton and his family. They were so good to all of their club members and stood by their dogs, so I was sold. We have now had our dog Reinhart for almost a year and he is absolutely amazing. Clayton was right there in the beginning for every little question or training help I needed (I was a firt time GSD owner), no question was too silly and no amount of time spent helping me was too much to him.

He is a truly amazing breeder and knows his stuff. I would recommend him and his dogs to anyone. Reinhart is SO good with our 5 year old daughter, they are best buddies. Von Der Stadtrand dogs are amazing working, show, and family dogs with the perfect temperament.

I trust this dog with my daughter no matter what and he would protect his family to his dying breath if he had to. I am so grateful I got to know Clayton. We have the perfect dog.

On to number 2 now!We will never buy a dog from anyone else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds
Review category
Animal Services
review #766129 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 12 Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds.
Filing a new complaint about
×