There are not enough words to describe how amazing Clayton and his dogs are.My now 5 year old daughter had been wanting a GSD for quite a while (I waited many years until we were in a great house and I had the time for a dog) so after my dad got one of Clayton's dogs we fell in love and had to have one.

I spent a lot of time going to club training and getting to know a lot of the Von Der Stadtrand dogs as well as Clayton and his family. They were so good to all of their club members and stood by their dogs, so I was sold. We have now had our dog Reinhart for almost a year and he is absolutely amazing. Clayton was right there in the beginning for every little question or training help I needed (I was a firt time GSD owner), no question was too silly and no amount of time spent helping me was too much to him.

He is a truly amazing breeder and knows his stuff. I would recommend him and his dogs to anyone. Reinhart is SO good with our 5 year old daughter, they are best buddies. Von Der Stadtrand dogs are amazing working, show, and family dogs with the perfect temperament.

I trust this dog with my daughter no matter what and he would protect his family to his dying breath if he had to. I am so grateful I got to know Clayton. We have the perfect dog.

On to number 2 now!We will never buy a dog from anyone else.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of von der stadtrand german shepherds dog from Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds?

Comments